SYSML & EA FOR SYSTEM ENGINEERING
This course is designed for practitioners to embark on better System engineering using SysML & Enterprise Architect.
This Sparx SysML Training is aimed at systems engineers who are new to both SysML and Enterprise Architect. It covers the core SysML diagram types and provides practitioners a comprehensive understanding of creating and structuring these diagrams using Enterprise Architect.
The course is a combination of practical and theory sessions. Each module is accompanied with practical, hands-on session to allow practitioners to apply the theory and become proficient using Enterprise Architect.
The course is a combination of practical and theory sessions. Each module is accompanied with practical, hands-on session in Enterprise Architect Software to allow practitioners to apply the theory and become proficient using Enterprise Architect.
Practitioners without licensed Enterprise Architect Software version, can download and make use of our sparx trial version, from our official website.
- Basic understanding of System Engineering will be helpful
- Basic understanding of SysML concepts will be helpful
- No prior Enterprise Architect experience is required.
- Introduction to Enterprise Architect
- Package Diagrams in EA
- SysML Requirements in EA
- SysML Usecase in EA
- SysML Activity Models in EA
- SysML State Machine Diagrams in EA
- SysML Sequence Diagrams in EA
- SysML Block Diagrams in EA
- SysML Internal Block Diagrams in EA
- SysML Parametric Diagrams in EA
- Team based Modeling in EA
- Traceability And Impact Analysis
- Documentation in EA
Enterprise Architect SysML Training equally benefits
- Software Developers
- Systems Engineers
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- QA Professionals