ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT COMPLETE
Empower your Software development team to use UML and the Enterprise Architect across all phases of SDLC for effective, high quality application development.
Enterprise Architect is a comprehensive UML analysis and design tool for UML, SysML, BPMN and many other technologies. Enterprise Architect is used across all phases of software development lifecycle, starting from requirements gathering through to the analysis stages, design models, testing and maintenance.
This specialized, customizable training module is designed by Enterprise Architect experts to get a team started with UML and EA. Practitioners will be introduced to all key features in Enterprise Architect, with best practices and practical hands-on sessions using a standard example model or a live-project of the team.
Training also focusses on devising strategies to leverage existing assets such as Source Code, DBMS Schema, Requirements documents, etc into Enterprise Architect swiftly, to facilitate better model management and improve project efficiency.
The course is a combination of practical and theory sessions. Each module is accompanied with practical, hands-on session to allow practitioners to apply the theory and become proficient using Enterprise Architect.
- No prior Enterprise Architect experience is required.
- Understanding of Business Architecture & ArchiMate will be helpful
- Introduction to UML
- Introduction to Enterprise Architect
- Package Diagrams in Enterprise Architect
- Requirements Models using Enterprise Architect
- Usecase Models using Enterprise Architect
- Class Diagrams in Enterprise Architect
- Object Diagram using Enterprise Architect
- Composite Structure Diagram using Enterprise Architect
- Component Diagram using Enterprise Architect
- Activity Models using Enterprise Architect
- Business Process Modeling Using Enterprise Architect
- Traceability & Impact Analysis in Enterprise Architect
- Stereotypes And Tagged Values
- Data Modeling Using Enterprise Architect
- Code engineering
- Defining Profiles in Enterprise Architect
- Baselines, Differencing and Merges
- Team based development in Enterprise Architect
- Version Control & Auditing in Enterprise Architect
- Document Generation using Enterprise Architect
Sparx EA Training benefits Software Development Team, including
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Product Owners
- Design Leads