ARCHIMATE USING ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
The Advanced level Sparx ArchiMate Training course is ideally designed for practitioners intending to model ArchiMate design constructs using Enterprise Architect.
This Enterprise Architect ArchiMate Training course is aimed at IT Architects who intended to create a unified view of the organization using ArchiMate constructs to model Business Architecture, Application Architecture, Technology Architecture and Motivation model using Enterprise Architect. It covers the ArchiMate diagrams and toolboxes supplied in Enterprise architect.
The course is a combination of practical and theory sessions. Each module is accompanied with practical, hands-on session in Enterprise Architect Software to allow practitioners to apply the theory and become proficient using Enterprise Architect.
Practitioners without licensed Enterprise Architect Software version, can download and make use of our sparx trial version, from our official website.
- Understanding of Business Architecture & ArchiMate will be helpful
- No prior Enterprise Architect experience is required.
- Introduction to Enterprise Architect
- Introduction to ArchiMate
- ArchiMate Business Layer Models in EA
- ArchiMate Application Layer Models in EA
- ArchiMate Technology Layer Models in EA
- ArchiMate Motivation Models in EA
- ArchiMate Implementation & Migration Layer Models in EA
- Team Development in Enterprise Architect
- Documentation using EA
Enterprise Architect Archimate Training equally benefits
- Business Architects
- Technology Architects
- Application Architects
- Data Architects
- Business Analysts
- Solution Designers