INTRODUCTION TO OOAD AND UML
Introduction to OOAD and UML is a beginner course provides an introduction to UML(Unified Modeling Language) and UML modeling using Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect. This course is designed to target the beginners who wants to understand how UML diagrams are created using Enterprise Architect. How UML diagrams aids the Software development lifecycle and what all the impacts. This course 3 days hands-on workshop on the most commonly used UML diagram types, is suitable for members in a software development teams and testing teams.
Sparx UML Training course is designed to introduce the members of a software development team to the need for software architecture, Object Oriented Analysis and UML. This covers the commonly used UML diagram types. The Sparx UML Training course is suitable for all members of a software development team, who are intending to benefit from the universally acclaimed modeling language. The training uses practical examples from common Object-Oriented Languages, and focusses on establishing a methodology to design and maintain complex IT systems. Practitioners without licensed Enterprise Architect Software version, can download and make use of our Sparx trial version, from our official website.
You Will Learn How To
• Capture user requirements in use cases and transform them into detailed designs
• Exploit the rich object-oriented modeling provided by Unified Modeling Language (UML)
• Adapt to changing requirements with iterative techniques and component-based design
• Design agile solutions optimized for modern object-oriented languages and platforms
• Refactor design models by applying proven design patterns
• Verify implemented designs with automated unit and system tests
No understanding of UML is required
Reasonable understanding of Software Development will be helpful
- Using UML notation
- Review of object-oriented concept
- Producing Requirements Models
- Capturing system behavior in use cases
- Creating the domain object model
- Establishing the Object Model
- Refining classes and associations
- Achieving reusability
- Use case realization
- Implementing memory in objects using state machines
- Service-oriented architecture
- Design Patterns
- Testing Object-Oriented Designs
- Enterprise Architect UML Training benefits people involved in developing systems on modern object-oriented platforms. Project teams benefit greatly by sharing the same methodology with codevelopers or with supportive management. Familiarity with basic OO concepts is helpful, but not assumed.
Related Service: Sparx Systems India could also afford wide range of short-term and long-term consultancy services and advisory services on completion of our training based on the requirement.