ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT FOR UML - 2
The Level two Enterprise Architect UML Training course focusses on enabling Software Engineers and Solution Architects interested to explore the fullest potential UML modeling in Enterprise Architect.
This Sparx enterprise architect training course deals with UML Modeling & UML diagrams used for rigorous software modeling using Enterprise Architect. Software Engineers and Solution Architects interested to explore the fullest potential of UML modeling in Enterprise Architect will be benefited through this course. The sparx training also introduces UML Profile creation, Team based modeling, Baselines, Differencing and Merges, User Security, etc. in Sparx Enterprise Architect.
- Understanding of basic UML, Using Enterprise Architect for basic modeling, Software development Concepts and SDLC
- Composite Structure Diagram using Enterprise Architect.
- Deployment diagram using Enterprise Architect.
- Communication diagrams in Enterprise Architect.
- Interaction Overview Diagrams in Enterprise Architect.
- Facilating team best modeling in Enterprise Architect.
- Version Controlling in Enterprise Architect.
- Interchanging Data between .eap Files and DBMS Repositories.
- Reference Data Import Export.
- Stereotypes And Tagged Values.
- Tagged Values in Enterprise Architect.
- Defining Profiles in Enterprise Architect.
This Sparx Enterprise Architect Training benefits Architects and Senior software developers, seeking to leverage the best practices,
- Software Engineers
- Project Managers
- Solution Architects
- Data Modelers
- Data Architects