ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT FOR UML - 1
The level one Enterprise Architect UML Training course covers the most commonly used UML diagrams used in software projects design and modeling. The course focusses on using Enterprise Architect to create commonly used UML models
This Enterprise Architect UML Training course introduces Enterprise Architect to software engineers who are new to Enterprise Architect. It covers the most commonly used UML diagrams used in software project design and modeling. The course is specifically focussed on Enterprise Architect to create commonly used UML models. The course is a combination of practical and theory sessions. Each module is accompanied with practical, hands-on session to allow practitioners to apply the theory and become proficient using Enterprise Architect. Practitioners without licensed Enterprise Architect Software version, can download and make use of our Sparx trial version, from our official website
- No exposure to Enterprise Architect is required.
- Understanding of software development and SDLC.
- Introduction to Enterprise Architect
- Package Diagrams in Enterprise Architect
- Component Diagram using Enterprise Architect.
- Class Diagrams in Enterprise Architect.
- Object Diagram using Enterprise Architect.
- Use case Models using Enterprise Architect.
- Activity Models using Enterprise Architect.
- Sequence Diagrams in Enterprise Architect.
- State Machine Diagrams in Enterprise Architect.
- Document Generation using Enterprise Architect.
Sparx UML Training equally benefits practitioners involved in SDLC, with an interest in OOAD and UML
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Systems Designers
Sparx Systems India could also afford wide range of short-term and long-term consultancy services and advisory services on completion of our training based on the requirement.