ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT FOR BAS - 1
The level one Sparx BPMN Training course helps Business Analysts to perform world-class business analysis to deliver quality applications, by leveraging the power of Sparx Enterprise Architect.
Sparx BPMN Training course introduces Enterprise Architect to business analysts who intend to use the powerful Business Analysis capabilities of Enterprise Architect. This Sparx Training program focusses on introducing practitioners to the concepts of requirements modeling, usecase modeling, business processes, activity diagrams, traceability, impact analysis and document generation capabilities of Enterprise Architect. The Sparx training program is a combination of practical and theory sessions. Each module is accompanied with practical, hands-on session to allow practitioners to apply the theory and become proficient using Enterprise Architect. Practitioners without licensed Enterprise Architect Software version, can download and make use of our Sparx trial version, from our official website.
- Basic understanding of Business Analysis practices
Experience in requirements management, use case analysis will be of some help, but not mandatory.
- Introduction to Enterprise Architect.
- Requirements Models using Enterprise Architect.
- Usecase Models using Enterprise Architect.
- Activity Models using Enterprise Architect.
- Domain Models using Enterprise Architect.
- Business Process Modeling Using Enterprise Architect.
- Traceability in Enterprise Architect.
- Impact Analysis Using Enterprise Architect.
- Introduction to Document Generation using Enterprise Architect.
- Exchanging model information between teams and between tools.
This Sparx Enterprise Architect Training benefits Architects and Senior software developers, seeking to leverage the best practices,
- Software Engineers
- Project Managers
- Solution Architects
- Data Modelers
- Data Architects
Sparx Systems India could also afford wide range of short-term and long-term consultancy services and advisory services on completion of our training based on the requirement.