BPMN USING ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
This Advanced level Sparx BPMN Training is an ideal course for Process modellers and Business Analysts, seeking familiarize themselves to effectively use Enterprise Architect for BPMN process diagrams.
This Enterprise Architect BPMN Training course is for Process Modellers and Business Analysts who are interested in to using Business Process Modeling Notations in Enterprise Architect.
Practitioners are taught how to create full-fledged business process models within Enterprise Architect. This course is comprising of lecture led presentation sessions with comprehensive hands-on, practical sessions. Practitioners will be provided comprehensive Sparx Systems-BPMN Material for future reference. End of the session would give a clear view on implementation of BPMN structure in the organization.
The course is a combination of practical and theory sessions. Each module is accompanied with practical, hands-on session in Enterprise Architect Software to allow practitioners to apply the theory and become proficient using Enterprise Architect.
Practitioners without licensed Enterprise Architect Software version, can download and make use of our sparx trial version, from our official website.
- Understanding or Process designing
- Basic understanding of modeling and BPMN
- Preferred - Expereiece with Business Process Re-engineering
- Introduction to Enterprise Architect
- Introduction to BPMN Modeling
- Modeling Business Processes in EA
- Modeling Choreography Diagrams in EA
- Modeling Collaboration Diagrams in EA
- Modeling Conversation Diagrams in EA
- Business Process Models Simulation
- Traceability And Impact Analysis
- Documentation in EA
Enterprise Architect BPMN Training equally benefits
- Process Modellers
- Business Process Re-engineers
- Business Analysts
- QA practitioners
- Agile / Scrum Masters