Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect 16
Sparx Enterprise Architect can be used to capture business requirements, develop and manage all subsequent models, algorithms, process flows and workflows, design business data objects, and create other artifacts.
The capacity to connect the components of all models to one another is the key strength of Sparx system’s Enterprise Architect, the more time analysts and designers spend in creating attractive, well specified models, the greater the potential future benefit from any further changes to the systems.
Jama Integration with Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Jama Connect is a cutting-edge, team-based system for managing requirements and tests. It helps engineering, and software development teams to keep updated (in real-time) about their requirements and test plans throughout the course of a project.
- Jama integration through Pro cloud server is an amazing feature offered by Sparx Enterprise Architect.
- The seamless integration offers real-time synchronous access to the Enterprise Architect repositories. From any location in the world, users can work on the same model concurrently.
Key highlights of the Sparx Enterprise Architect integration with Jama
- Teams may connect Jama Connect with their ALM, PLM, development, and QA tools using Sparx Enterprise Architect.
- Connect with resources like QATest or Microsoft Project.
- Requirements and test cases between Jama Connect and Sparx Enterprise architect can be seamlessly synchronized between tools.
- Enhance collaboration, visibility, and traceability across your organization.
- Architect teams adopting a Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) methodology can preserve Live Traceability inside Jama Connect while being integrated into another best-of-breed solution.
New Enhancements in Jama Integration with Sparx Enterprise Architect 16
- Enhanced Type and Field Mapping in System Integration.
- Optimized loading time of System Integration Comments tab in Inspector window
- Sync fields to newly created items.
- Improved tooltips for the System Integration windows navigation breadcrumb control.
Quick Jama Integration through PCS in 3-simple steps
- Open “Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server Configuration Client”. Select the Add button in the Database Managers tab to add a database. Enable the Pro Feature for the database to enable Jama Integration under custom integration. Other third-party applications can also be integrated with the EA Cloud Model.
- Go to the Integration tab and create a Data Providers profile. Set a unique port for SBPI.exe, which is used for Integration feature, and enable Integration Feature.
- Select Add in Data Providers and Enter the required information.
Please contact us or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have a live demo about the new EA 16 features and capabilities.