Document GenerationSparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect has a powerful feature to generate a quick report through the ‘Custom Document’ feature.
- Beneficial among businesses and firms not only because of the ease of generating reports but also because they are usually quite accurate and uniform.
- Helps the business to stay competitive by making the right data available to the right people at the right time.
What’s new in Custom Documentation in Sparx Enterprise Architect 16?
- New custom document templates and sample document contents are available through Model Wizard and can be accessed from a Document Publishing perspective.
- This new document templates allow you to produce high-level design, and functional, and business requirement documents.
- Creating a Custom Document is fairly simple, and you can generate a document with a few clicks by simply dragging and dropping a model content from the Project Browser.
- It Dynamically updates the entire document or a particular section, ensuring that it reflects the latest changes in the Model. So that, you can save time and avoid regenerating a document then copy-paste the changes in the existing word documents.
- Warnings are now displayed when data is lost when updating a dynamic part.
- Ad hoc reporting features allow users to customize to insert their own words, images, logo, and other contents to their own requirements.
- Improved content list, which now includes the element and template for each dynamic part.
- During document generation, a progress indicator will bring better feedback.
- Numerous improvements and usability improvements have been made.
Figure 1: Custom Templates
Please contact us or write an email to email@example.com to have a live demo about the new EA 16 features and capabilities.